Charles Lefrancois en Hakon Fredriksen have won the opening night of the ADAC Supercross Series in Stuttgart. In the main event of the SX1 it was Charles Lefrancois who took the holeshot. He was in control in the entire main event and managed to win the race in front of Ryan Breece and Mike Alessi. Tyler Bowers and Justin Starling were rounding out the top five!
In the SX2 class Hakon Frederiksen took the win in front of Paul Haberland and the Spaniard Prol Ormeno Xurxo. Watch the results below!
Main Event SX1:
1. Charles Lefrancois (FRA, SUZ),
2. Ryan Breece (USA , YAM), +5.878
3. Mike Alessi (USA , HON), +8.797
4. Tyler Bowers (USA , KAW), +12.655
5. Justin Starling (USA , SUZ), +16.633
6. Carlen Gardener (USA , HON), +19.195
7. Boris Maillard (FRA, SUZ), +21.474
8. Filip Neugebauer (CZE, KAW), +24.053
9. Jason Clermont (FRA, KAW), +26.928
10. Jack Brunell (GBR, KTM), +30.758
11. Cheyenne Harmon (USA , SUZ), +1 Rnd.
12. Ronnie Stewart (USA , HUS), +1 Rnd.
Main Event SX2:
1. Hakon Frederiksen (NOR, YAM),
2. Paul Haberland (GER, HON), +5.191
3. Prol Ormeno Xurxo (ESP, HUS), +10.219
4. Dare Demartile (USA , HON), +15.596
5. Clément Briatte (FRA, KAW), +19.003
6. Lance Kobusch (USA , KAW), +24.326
7. Kevin Moranz (USA , SUZ), +39.763
8. Jeroen Bussink (NED, HUS), +1 Rnd.
9. Andrea Bonifacio (ITA, SUZ), +1 Rnd.
10. Jimmy Clochet (FRA, KAW), +3 Rnd.
11. Dylan Woodcock (GBR, KAW), +11 Rnd.
12. Deegan Von Lossberg (USA , YAM), +14 Rnd.